- NCCB Certification demonstrates that you have achieved the entry-level of professional knowledge in your specific field.
- NCCB Certification gives you a mark of distinction which sets you apart and shows that you have achieved expertise in your field of study.
- NCCB Certification increases your marketability as it provides external validation of your entry-level knowledge and your abilities in your profession.
- NCCB Certification demonstrates your commitment to your own personal growth and to that of the profession you’ve chosen. These factors can greatly affect your career advancement.
- NCCB Certification may encourage your employer to underwrite further education for you in the future. By showing them how supporting your professional development is a worthwhile pursuit for the company’s continuous improvement efforts, this could lead to further educational opportunities, a win-win for all parties involved.
Expand your skills beyond the basics of floral design by attaining the National Career Certification Board’s Certified Floral Design Associate (CFDA) designation.
A Certified Floral Design Associate (CFDA) knows floral design techniques that range from basic to cutting edge. Floral design is a fascinating art form that people have been appreciating for hundreds of years. People are drawn to the art of floral design and flower arranging as a means of relaxation as well as for use as a creative outlet. Floral design can be a satisfying and enjoyable career path!
Floral Design can be very profitable for those who choose to pursue it as a career or business. A Certified Floral Design Associate (CFDA) can work in this field as a full-time Certified Floral Design Associate (CFDA) or part-time simply to earn extra money doing something he or she really enjoys. Certified Floral Design Associates (CFDA) work in various rolls in the profession such as designing floral arrangements, consulting with wedding planners, work in a florist shops, or even start their own floral businesses.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary last year for Certified Flower Design Associates (CFDA) working in the United States was $25,030.00. The major employers of floral designers include retail florists, Internet florists and grocery stores. National Career Certification Board’s Certified Floral Design Associate (CFDA) designation can help you achieve advancement in the field of flower and florist design.
The benefits to becoming a Certified Floral Design Associate (CFDA) may include more job opportunities, higher wages, and increased job security.
Here is how the process works:
- Purchase a Practice Exam: With each practice exam purchase, you will have access to 2 practice tests that will help you prepare. You may take the practice exams up to 3 times each and there is no time limit. You will have 90 days to take the practice exams.
- Purchase a Certification Exam: The certification exam will consist of 80 questions and you will have 2 hours to complete it. You will have 30 days from the date of purchase to take the certification exam.
- Proctorio: Each certification exam is proctored. We partner with an online proctoring service called Proctorio (click for more information @ Proctorio). You will create a free Proctorio account and schedule your exam 3 days in advance. The confirmation email will give you instructions on how to do this.
- Certificate: Once you have completed the certification exam and scored a 70% or higher you will have immediate access to your Certification Certificate by clicking on the link in the exam center. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a .pdf file.
- Login Credentials: Once you make an exam purchase you will receive a confirmation email. This email will provide you with login information to the NCCB Exam website. This will not be the same as your login for the NCCB company site. This email will also provide information about Proctorio.
NCCB certifications are available to everyone that has formal training, work experience or has been self-trained in their field of expertise. Our goal is to be the initial certification organization to validate your education.
Our practice exams consist of 30 questions that are randomly selected from the actual certification exam test bank. The practice exams are broken down into 2 separate exams that can be taken up to 3 times each. This gives you a total of 6 exams to help prepare you for certification.
We highly recommend all students take a few practice exams. This helps them to understand the test-taking process and prepares them for certification by giving actual certification questions! Scoring a 70% or higher on a practice exam is a good indicator that a student will receive a passing grade on the certification exam.